Come summer, you may want to provide some sunscreen for your plants in the form of our Shade Cloth. It’ll not only provide protection for your plants from the harsh Australian climate but also help to make your greenhouse environment more friendly to your horticultural endeavours. You can use our Shade Cloth to cover your shade house skeleton or greenhouse glazing to keep out pets, predators and people as well as strong wind.
Made from mono-tape UV-stabilised HDPE knitted fabric for strength and shade coverage, our Shade Cloth resists tears, fraying and un-ravelling and provides up to 50% shade block. This means that it is suitable for plants such as orchids, ferns and large olive trees or used as fencing or barriers for buildings and farm structures.
Available in a 1.83 x 30 m roll, our Shade Cloth is easy to install and more than adequate to keep your plants ever healthy at the right temperature.
- Mono-tape knitted fabric for strength and shade coverage
- UV-stabilized HDPE fabric
- 50% shade block
- Suitable for home use and agriculture use
- Various sizes available in store (Check out our other listings)
- Colour: Black
- Material: UV-stabilized HDPE, Mono-tape knitted fabric
- Shade Block: 50%
- Size: 1.83 m width x 30 m
- Net Weight: 100 g/m2
- 1 x 30 m Shade Cloth Roll
For more options on sail shades please click here.